To submit an opening, please contact us with the following information:
- Clinic Name
- Contact Phone Number
- Job Listing as you would like it to appear
- Start and end dates for job listing (If no time frames are submitted, ads will be published for 3 months then removed)
Anesthetic Machine Service Technician/Sales Associate
Are you interested in a career that directly impacts the quality of life for animals and allows you to interact with a variety of veterinary teams?If so, Vetamac is looking for you!As a Vetamac Anesthetic Service Technician you will service and troubleshoot anesthetic machines in veterinary hospitals and research facilities and identify sales opportunities for Vetamac products.This position requires a highly motivated detail oriented individual.
- Complete Van-Gard 7 training and certification for anesthetic machine maintenance/repair.
- Schedule and complete routine service on client’s anesthetic machines and provide appropriate products and accessories.
- Provide consultation on the proper use of all machines and accessories and conduct scheduled “in-service training” for hospital staff.
- Meet annual service quotas.
- Present in a clear, concise and professional manner who Vetamac is and what we do.
- Detail all models of VAD Anesthetic Machines, equipment and accessories in Vetamac’s line.
- Generate contacts and cold calls for service with assistance from the home office.
- Network with representatives from distributors and other companies to generate contacts.
- Participate in sales training minimally two times per year.
- Manage the Vetamac exhibit booth at selected veterinary meetings.
- Meet annual sales quotas.
Applicant will be driving to veterinary clinics/research facilities in Iowa and surrounding states which may require overnight stays.
Candidate must have:
- Valid driver’s license, a dependable vehicle and the ability to drive
- Experience and/or ability to work with hand tools
- Education and/or experience in veterinary anesthesia, registered Veterinary Technician preferred.
Full time position with benefits including mileage reimbursement, insurance, and 401K retirement plan.
Resume may be sent to Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waukee-Clive Veterinary Clinic is seeking an experienced technician to join our team.Candidate should be independent, hard working, flexible, personable, and enjoy working with both people and animals.Client interaction is a large part of this job.Our technicians rotate between surgery, lab, and exam rooms using all of your skills as a technician. Competitive salary along with excellent benefit package, including PTO, 401k, health insurance, and more.Qualified individuals please fax resume to 515-987-4834 or email resume to email@example.com
Ashworth Road Animal Hospital in West Des Moines is currently seeking full time experienced or Certified Veterinary Technician to provide our patients with high quality health care. Must be highly motivated and able to work as a team. Will be responsible for a wide variety of technical duties. Experience is required. Benefits include PTO, medical and dental insurance, retirement fund and discounts on personal pets. Qualified applicants can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 515-225-9893.
AAHA accredited Veterinary Hospital seeking full time certified veterinary technician for progressive small animal hospital in the Waverly area. Technology includes: ultrasound, radiology, reproduction, therapy laser, surgical laser, endoscopy, and in house laboratory.
Please call 319-352-3722 for more information.
Please send resume to 2221 4th St SW Waverly, Iowa 50677 or email email@example.com
Our surgical department is seeking full-time AND part-time RVT, CVT, LVT or eligible veterinary technicians, who have graduated an accredited veterinary technology program. This position will challenge and utilize all of your skills. The surgical department is operational Monday through Friday during the day, with an on-call rotation for night, weekend, and holiday coverage. We offer a competitive base pay with additional on-call compensation and benefits. We are a fast pace high volume specialty hospital looking for motivated compassionate professionals to join our team. Advanced skills training will be provided. EOE.
Please fax/ email/ or drop off resume to:
Iowa Veterinary Referral Center
4631 Merle Hay Rd.
Des Moines, IA 50322
Petersen Pet Hospital located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa is currently hiring for the position of Certified Veterinary Technician.We are searching for either part-time or full-time basis.Experience preferred but not required. Check us out at www.petersenpethospital.com.Email or mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 420 Colton Circle NE Unit 3, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402